My trainer has me on a real easy cardio plan..
- 10 minutes bike, level 12 with the last 2 minutes at pace
- 10 minutes on treadmill, incline 1.5 at speed 11
- 5 minutes on cable chest press, moderate weight, no count, just keep going until the muscles fail, rest then repeat
- 5 minutes on leg press, moderate weight, no count, just keep going until the muscles fail, rest then repeat
- 15 minutes on treadmill, incline 2 at 12.5, last two minutes drop the speed to 10 and decrease every 30 seconds
- Time dependant, bag work, concentrating on technique and combos and stretch
- SAUNA! (if you can, stretch in the sauna)
So yea, as you can see, a pretty simple workout but a nice sweaty one…
Feel free to give this a go, ask any questions if you need guidance and please let me know how it works out.